It's Pie Day (The Sunday before Thanksgiving) and we had our first snow in Hershey this year. We maybe have had a couple of flurries here and there, but we walked out of the Bassett's house and WOW- Snow, so here is a pic.
That's so funny, you guys must have left much later than us. When we left there wasn't any snow at all, and when I woke up this morning it was all white!
We just welcomed Samuel Joseph into our family, so we are now a famiy of 5! Steve is DONE with his first year of residency and that means our lives will get much better! I am teaching Zumba and Body Combat part time while I raise 3 little muchkins full time. Life is good!
1 comment:
That's so funny, you guys must have left much later than us. When we left there wasn't any snow at all, and when I woke up this morning it was all white!
Post a Comment