Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bennett says hes getting married....

So tonight when Steve put Bennett to bed he told his Dad that he was going to marry a girl in the temple.

B: Daddy, I'm going to marry a girl in the temple.

S: Oh, really?

B: Daddy, wheres my Girl?

S: Somewhere out there...

B: Where Daddy?

S: Well...we'll have to ask Heavenly Father.

B: Ok, lets say prayers....(keep in mind that we have already said bedtime prayers twice to satisfy Bennett)

B: Where's my Girls ring?

S: We don't have it yet, we'll get it when you get older! (YEAH, like 25 years older!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty funny, and cute! I wonder where they come up with things some times.

Hansen Family said...

Cute! Bennett is growing up so fast.

graceling said...

One of the best (and worst!) things about kids- you never know what is going to come out of their mouth next!!!

Amber said...

He's going to marry Kate! I would love Bennett to be my son-in-law!

About Me