Yesterday was the last day to make changes or edit our list of where we want to go for residency. We feel great about the list and we are really hoping to get one of our top 3.
Here are our catagories: Not necessarily in this order.
Great:
Utah....Albuquerque....Tucson
Good:
Iowa City....Omaha....Penn State...Rochester
Not as Good:
Buffalo, NY (last on the list, but if we went to Buffalo, I could feel good that at least we have a job and matched for an anesthesia residency!)
Wish us luck, we find out on March 18 (Match Day). We are so excited to finally know where we will live the next four years of our lives.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm pullin' for Omaha!! ;)
I can't stop thinking about it and am keeping our fingers crossed you guys will be closer.... Utah would be BEST but I will even take New Mexico or AZ.
It was a bit of a risk "posting" the list, but whatever...we go where we go and thats that!
Sounds exciting wherever you end up going!
You and I need to talk Iowa City. Sometime when it's not, like, during the sacrament.
I want Rochester! That's where my family and I are moving this summer or fall
Good Luck! It seems like forever ago that we were waiting to find out our next four years! The realy craziness will begin next week! Good luck!
I'm pulling for Utah!!! We need some more Hershey blood here!
Post a Comment