Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our New Home in Albuquerque!


Its nothing  big and grand, but its nice and has a backyard (and an ice maker in the fridge;)....hard to find around here! 

WE LOVE IT!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Yeah! Wasn't this the one we were looking at online? How exciting. Buying your first house is such a huge moment.

Unknown said...

So ice makers are hard to find in New Mexico? ;) I love it! So cute, and so happy for you guys! YEAH!!

Jessica and Brad said...

I like it! We are excited to come and see it!

Bryn said...

YAY!! I love it! congrats!

Ashlee said...

We r so excited for you guys.. and can't wait to come visit.

Jordan said...

Yeah Congrats!!! Now I think we are the last ones that need to find a house. It is so cute and I am glad that you guys love it!!!

Kelley Flint said...

Congrats. I"m thrilled for you.

. said...

Welcome to the desert!! I am super excited for you to be back in the West.

Aubrey said...

Congrats on the new house. Can't wait to see photos of the new place and hear all about your new adventure.

About Me