Tuesday, May 11, 2010

limbo

We are sitting a limbo on our house. We may get it, we may not. Hopefully we will find out soon!

On a brighter note...we will be fine either way. We are so excited for Steven's graduation this Sunday. (Do I really have to call him Doctor?) Our families get here on Friday and we are planning some fun here in Hershey for our last HURAH! We are doing the Trolley Tour offered complimentary by Steven's school for grads and their families, maybe a little trip to Hershey Park, A DEFINITE ride on the chocolate world ride (or two...or three), and a last stop by Wilton Armetale to pick up a tray or two. Olivia my SIL is coming out too and she just got engaged and she needs a collection of Wilton started!





Anyway we are packing up the house, hoping that we get to buy the one we want in Albuquerque, and waiting for family to arrive soon.

Life is GREAT! Congrats STEVEN, you are AMAZING!


(you know kellie wrote this because of all of the !!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats Steven! We are so proud of you...and wish we could be in PA for your graduation!

Kelley Flint said...

Why am I not surprised that all the things on your list are the same things we're doing with our families? Even down to Wilton Armetale. I'm crossing my fingers on your house. I can't wait to hear what happens.

The Bradley Gang said...

CONGRATULATIONS STEVEN!! Kellie- I do lots of !!!!! too. :-) Good luck with the house- you can stay with us, but we aren't in Albuquerque.

About Me