Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bennett's 1st trip to the Dentist

LOOK at this COOL kiddo, he was so good at the dentist.  He wanted me to get lots of pictures (or at least thats what I say so I don't look like a sappy Mom!) so here are a few of his first CAVITY FREE dentist visit.

He loved the X-Ray's, thought it was pretty cool.

The dentist is getting pretty fancy these days, he had the choice of like a hundred flavors for his cleaning.  He choose Bubble Gum.  Yummy!

You can laugh at me....I guess I'm that Mom.  Even the dentist laughed at me.  I wanted a picture with the Dentist and the hygienist, Veronica (she was awesome!).  I asked them if they ever get people wanting a picture.....maybe twice a year.  I just look on the bright side, I'm not the only one!

Bennett got to enter his name into a drawing to pick out a big toy they have on display for being in the
"Cavity Free Club."  

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Way to go Bennett!!!

About Me