Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our New Grass!


                                   


  And now we do fun things like this in our backyard...
Its really great to be able to send the kids outside without them turning into mudballs!  We had someone else do the sprinkler system and we layed the sod, yes, I did a lot of it too, just don't have a picture of it!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, the grass looks AWESOME! I can't wait to hang out in your backyard :)

Unknown said...

That looks so much better than rocks!! And I am sure much more pleasant to walk on. :)

Kelley Flint said...

Love it. It looks great. And I love the fire pit too.

Ashlee said...

That looks soooo good, and different from before. I LOVE it.

Ray and Nancy said...

A little back ache can save you a lot of sweet $. Your yard looks great, and I like your molding too.

About Me