Bennett loves all sorts of "Science" Projects. A friend from Zumba gave Bennett this cool little thing that grows....I think we've all had one before - But he is SO proud of it!
I KNOW, Super Cool right??? We love our "Almost" 6 year old!
Elizabeth is just getting started on being the BEST Kitchen Cleaner EVER too....If I give her a rag she will clean and polish for an hour without a PEEP.
I KNOW, Super Cool right??? We love our "Almost" 6 year old!
Elizabeth is just getting started on being the BEST Kitchen Cleaner EVER too....If I give her a rag she will clean and polish for an hour without a PEEP.
2 comments:
We watched that video of Elizabeth more than several times :) I think my kids are Wright family deprived! Kate is requesting a video of Bennett because "he is my best friend." We miss you guys and I can't believe how BIG Bennett is!
That 'thing' looks so big. Where does he keep it..in the tub??
Bennett looks so big. I know we just saw you guys but he looks even bigger..must be the hair cut!
Elizabeth looks like cinderella just cleaning away..what a cutie :)
Post a Comment