Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Bennett and Happy Easter too!

It just happens that this year Bennett's Birthday fell on Easter Day.   We had a fun-filled weekend celebrating both VERY important days!



My two blondies.

Look at the BEAUTIFUL dress Nancy Bradford gave Elizabeth!  Its silk and gorgeous.  This picture does is little justice.  









Elizabeth didn't need a spoon to get her eggs out.  Her hands worked really well....they were dyed for a week!


 Bennett got some awesome toys....his favorites were his pocket-copter....the "smallest remote control helicopter in the world!" and his K'nex set.    He also got a new bed and his own bedroom ( him and Elizabeth used to share)  that we are almost done putting together.   He wanted a BASEBALL theme and we surprised him with decorations on his birthday.


Awesome Star Wars Cake!

The start of his new bedroom....we still have work to do!


4 comments:

Stef said...

Happy Birthday to Bennett. He has a great smile. Elizabeth's dress is adorable.
(I was so happy to FINALLY get on a computer at work that will let me into your blog. Because I stalk. Big time.)

Jessica and Brad said...

I love Bennett's bedroom!! Tell him he has going to have to sure with us when we come to visit!!!

iamegyptian2100 said...



شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تفصيل و تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض

Anonymous said...

He was a gorgeous little boy https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qD9Zqvv_JdU/TcDS8AikRqI/AAAAAAAAA2Q/vAMq81awAVw/s0/DSCN3370.JPG When I downloaded this picture I tightened up the crop and put him on display life size in my home in one of my large digital picture displays. When I stood there admiring him I was amazed. The picture is so clear and sharp he appears to be directly in front of me and looks like I can reach up and touch him. The display is warm and silky smooth so I thought what the heck. I leaned close and began kissing him. I was like OMG! It seemed like I was really kissing him! I couldn't believe it. It was like he was all mine so I took my time and enjoyed each kiss. I am definitely going to enjoy having this little beauty on display life size in my home, especially after a hard day at work when I am ready to relax and unwind.

About Me