Okay...he is so cute and so smart!!!! its a good thing he has such a great teacher to teach him how to count:) (I think Steve may have been mocking me a little bit there:) Thanks for letting me teach Bennett....I love having him in my class!!!
We just welcomed Samuel Joseph into our family, so we are now a famiy of 5! Steve is DONE with his first year of residency and that means our lives will get much better! I am teaching Zumba and Body Combat part time while I raise 3 little muchkins full time. Life is good!
9 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love "Coo" for the letter Q...so cute!
OH man!!! He is so big! I miss you guys way TOOO much!
Makella saw your pic you sent us yesterday and listed off all your names! She remembers and misses you guys too! I can't wait to see baby Elizabeth :)
Kellie, you have an awesome family and looks like a pretty awesome life, congrats!!!!
I was Jake's friend in Spokane if you remember, I am using my wife's account.
Phil Fox
Wow, maybe he should skip Kindergarten and go straight to 1st!! I still want to know what crazy things you are teaching him steve!!
Okay...he is so cute and so smart!!!! its a good thing he has such a great teacher to teach him how to count:) (I think Steve may have been mocking me a little bit there:) Thanks for letting me teach Bennett....I love having him in my class!!!
Cute video! I want to email you the picture for my blog link. What's a good email for you? nancysteelejones@gmail.com
He is so cute! Very cute voice! You are getting super close right? How are you doing?
Very cool. Nice work Bennett! We miss you guys. Hope all is well in Hershey.
cute video...Carter, Anja, Fischer and I liked watching it!
Post a Comment