Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our beautiful girl is finally here!!

















Elizabeth Jean Wright was born on December 26th at 6:35 pm, weighing 8lbs 13oz, and 21 inches long. She sure is cute, and we are all excited to have her with us.

15 comments:

Jessica and Brad said...

Congratulations!! She is DARLING!!

Donna Antaya said...

WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!!!!
She must be part Fiorelli. Congrats to the Wright family. Cannot wait to see you, be there in about a week. I love you all,
Mom Antaya

Ruth said...

I love that picture of Bennett and Elizabeth! So adorable. She is gorgeous! Thanks for letting me come visit her!

graceling said...

Congrats! She is lovely and I can't wait to meet her!

And Momma, you look great, too!

Sally said...

Congrats! She is georgeous!

Niki Ganz said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, Aaron and I have been wondering if you had your baby girl yet! How fun. She sure is cute and has lots of hair! Take care!

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy she's here and you are doing well. Can't wait to meet her in person! Please call me if you need anything, I'm happy to make meals, babysit, whatever.

The Hulls said...

Congratulations!! She's just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Oh, she is so cute!! I can't wait to get back and see her. Congratulations guys!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to see more pictures!

Donna Antaya said...

congrats on the baby! can't wait to meet my niece. Love you all. Robert Lee

. said...

Congratulations from the "Pants" family!!!

Donna Antaya said...

Kellie &Steve,
Greatgrandma says how could she not be beauytiful,her name is Elizabeth Jean. Greatgrandpa says, she's got to be beautiful she's Kellie and Steve's. Also a Fiorelli!! Love you,
Greatgrandma &Greatgrandpa

Anonymous said...

face this way baby girl let me see that pussy

Anonymous said...

I agree show some pu--y I love new born pu--y

About Me