Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Our Snowman
We finally had a snowstorm worthy of a snowman (just barely though!) Bennett did a great job of rolling the snowballs, and made most of the middle one by himself. We'll see how long Frosty lasts... will he melt first, or just get knocked down. Hopefully it keeps snowing! It's not any fun when it rains in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun! We got snow here too, but now it's so cold that it won't stick together to make a snowman...
That's HUGE.. Makella and I made a snowman a week ago, but it was pretty small and ghetto!! I'll post a pick when I get around to it :) We miss you guys
Cute snowman!!
I keep checking every day to see if your little girl has arrived. Good luck with everything and have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment