Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pretty Princesses, Pink, and HULK???


I am a girlie girl. I love makeup and hair and shopping. I love a good pedicure, ok, I love an alright pedicure too. I love frilly things and big flowers in my hair. I love to wear dresses and skirts. So last August when I went in for my ultrasound to see what I was having and it was a GIRL I was soooooo excited for all of the things that come along with a girl. pretty hair, pink, dolls, care bears, my little ponies, cute tights, shoes, dresses....you catch the drift.

HULK? really, a bright green HULK?? Yep, the only thing she wants to play with is a bright green HULK that I picked up for less than 5cents at a yard sale. hmmmmmm

5 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE this picture of Elizabeth. It's like she's saying "Huh - who cares that I like Hulk - I do!"

Angie said...

So funny! Why do we even go to the trouble?? lol...

Ashlee said...

That is too funny. Ahhhh I can't wait to see her and you guys this week! So exciting

Cheryl said...

I love it! All I can say is luckily they can do both. Kylee currently loves watching the Hulk with Skylar but by night is getting her toes painted, wearing tutus and wearing her dancing shoes...gotta love it and go HULK!

Niki Ganz said...

How interesting, so funny!

About Me