
I haven't posted in a really long time. I need to post so much, at least for my own records, since this seems to be the only record keeping that I do! I just thought I would post a quick pic of the kiddos to show how big Elizabeth (and Bennett) are getting. She is 6 months and doing a pretty good job sitting on her own. She is scooting around mostly pulling herself forward with her arms. Bennett turned 4 at the end of April and we had a pretty awesome Batman party in Utah that I will post pictures of soon (only 2 months late..oops!). Bennett is busy with swimming lessons and playing outside for the summer. Pretty cute kids if I do say so myself!
6 comments:
They are cute kids!
Yeah a new post!!! OH MY GOSH, they are so big since we last saw them! Elizabeth looks like she has changed so much, and I love Bennett's hair!!
Cute kids! Tell them we miss them!
They are super cute Kelly!
Wow! She's sitting already. The time flies doesn't it. Hello from us!
Kelly...I miss you guys! Your kids look so big to me and it hasn't been that long has it? THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment