Sunday, November 21, 2010

Baby number 3 on the way.

I realized that we didn't post about our newest addition, Baby Wright 3 on the way.  Due June 1st, and very happy to be a Gemini!

We are blessed!

8 comments:

The Thompsons said...

It's too bad it's not twins. Then you could get rid of the odd number right away. :) Congrats!

EARLYREISERS said...

Congrats!!! We just love newborns!

Kelley Flint said...

Congrats. So excited for you guys.

Aubrey said...

Kellie Jean - I knew it wouldn't be to long before you made this announcement. I'm excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what your having.

Stef said...

Whoot! Good news...babies always are good news. Say, Brody is also in Kindergarden....We should get them together!!

clintandleximorgan said...

Congrats! We are so excited for your family! How is residency going? I"m sure busy...but always fun to have that crazy life. Happy Christmas!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. You'll love having three!

Ken, Kendra, & Kyson Nhep said...

Congrats! How exciting!!!

About Me