My friend Michelle came out from Washington DC to visit us for a few days! We got to spend time with her shopping, eating, and just talking. It was so fun to be able to see her. Bennett and Michelle love to bake together and made mini cupcakes, Bennett LOVED it!
Then she headed off to SLC to visit another friend up there. But the kids and I headed up too (we drove and she flew) so we got to go to Cafe Rio with her before she left to go back home to Washington DC. Her first Cafe Rio EVER.....what an honor to be there with her! I wish I took more pictures when she was here though.
We had a great time with her here!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, Bennett is a mini-Steve. Hope you are all well!
Post a Comment