Samuel was born on May 26th at 5:30 AM. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our family. He is very calm and mellow and we are loving his sweet disposition. He is such a cuddle bug and I don't mind a bit!
Here is a few pictures:
WE HEART OUR SAMMY!
10 comments:
LOVE him! I am going to have to come visit really soon. :)
Congratulations! He is such a handsome little guy! That photo of all your kids is priceless! What a cute family!
Congrats! He's a cutie!
What cute pic's of him..Can't wait to see him in Aug. or sooner if we are lucky
Ohhh he is so cute!!!
Yea, pictures. I've been wanting to see what this cute little boy looked like. If only I could cuddle him myself. Congrats to you all.
Aww, Kelly, he is just precious. Congratulations:)
Kellie he is ADORABLE!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. We sure miss you and hope everything is going great!! Love you guys and welcome little Samuel!!
Kellie Pants!! Congratulations to you and your family! He is so precious.
Nice post!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/intip-5-kelebihan-membeli-asuransi-secara-online
Post a Comment