Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Moulding too!

Steve is finishing up our floor moulding too!  After we put wood floors down we thought it would look good to put some better floor moulding down too.   Here is a little picture of it....I LOVE IT!


It makes such a difference!

Here is my next project...

The curtains came with the house and the blinds are light blue....hmmmmm we need some help here!

4 comments:

Jessica and Brad said...

I loved your house! It is so nice! Thanks for the fun time!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good! I like the blue blinds. I think you should leave them. ;)

Kelley Flint said...

We had blue blinds in our place too. They were quickly replaced. Got to love all the little projects having a house brings.

Jess & Jessica said...

I love your house. You are doing a great job making it look wonderful! I didn't get a chnace to tell you that your back yard looks beautiful! Good job!!! Thanks for giving me two hours of your day today. I really appreciate it. :)

About Me